• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Whats worth imbuing for gold?

Garavon

Adventurer
I've finally hit 120 Imbuing on my crafter (also has 120 BS and Tailor, GM Fletch and Carp). What things can i make that will sell on a vendor? It seems like most people just go for Artifacts these days and there's not much demand for crafted items. Is there a lost of things worth crafting/imbuing for gold or is crafting pretty much a waste of time these days?

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
I find that now days it is better to watch general chat for people calling for an imbuer. You might even offer your Services. Typically you will be making things for a specific request, or an entire suit for example.

My mule makes a good bit of coin from luck suits, jewelry, and custom work.