• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats up with Retribution shard=Empty?

L

love2winalot

I am not in the focus group for some unknown reason, but i went running, and marking, and recalling around, and i never see anyone there? I read the book on top of the heaven bank, and did some other stuff, but why do i never see any players in the focus group anywhere doing anything?

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They might be in a secluded location... ;P Or.. BETA TESTING STYGIAN ABYSS DUNGEONS UNDERGROUND. RIGHT UNDER YOUR FEET. :gun:

L

love2winalot

Anyone can read the book. It is pretty clear to me, AND IT WILL ROCK IF THEY ACTUALLY DO IT. :bowdown:

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not in the focus group for some unknown reason, but i went running, and marking, and recalling around, and i never see anyone there? I read the book on top of the heaven bank, and did some other stuff, but why do i never see any players in the focus group anywhere doing anything?
I doubt much testing will go on at New Haven, especially since that's the basic starting point for any new char.

Maybe it's used extensively, just not at New Haven, I'm not sure.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it too late to get in? Wasn't around for signups.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider it a puzzle event with the book as your reward :)

(yes, it is possible to get there)