• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's up Catskills!

U

UltimaSword

I am new to the forums and all my characters are on Catskills. I am currently having issues getting my damn computer to run UO but when I do I look forward to playing with you guys.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Cats, hope you enjoy your time here. I know I've enjoyed mine so far.

U

UltimaSword

I know I will continue to. Been on Cats since I started at blackthorns revenge. And now that I heard DB4 left or partially left thats cool.

S

Stucky

Hiya and welcome home!

*damnit trying to bs on forums and kill melissa and i died.*

After 8-9 some-odd years I've started reading here also. I'd put in a remark every few months or so, but mostly when i've been drinking. :lick: :shots: Anyhoo, I'm always on the lookout for more nice people to hang out with. Especially because im off for the summer and can play more yet my guildmates will be working. The coven is here for anyone, Bishes ftw. Man I need some sleep!