• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] whats this worth a plate armor of exceptional quality

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the gold prob makes in cheaper in my mind....5/10 to 20m tops i guess same as most dbl exceptional

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Chump Thumper Gold is a pretty popular one I would say. But Full Titled Of Exceptional Quality Plate is all one of the more expensive types. I would say 5-10m per piece. I can't imagine it going for much over 10. And that would only be in a auction type scenario. Now if you had a full set then it would probably fetch more per piece as people want to be able to display a full set. Hope that helps.

I do however need that piece and therefore would be willing to pay the top end of that price range. Let me know if you want to sell it. Thanks