• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's the score, Siege?

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. How about it Siege, ya dead yet?

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess it would depend on who you are in game. I know a Ru from TnT and a Ru from CWS, but I dont know any ROO's

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Holy Jeebus pets got complicated. At least I read some FAQ's before hitting that "train pet" button

*Puts Dread Warhorses away*

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
2 dread Warhorses, one greater dragon, (i think) one nightmare...maybe two, a couple of bake kitsunes, and a rune beetle. Coulda sworn i had a blaze cu but might have given it to my ex-wife

Oh, and a bug. Maybe ill train that first lol

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
legacy giant beetles come as 3 slot pets whereas freshly tamed ones come as 1 slot pets. You want a 1 slot pet, so you can release your old giatn beetle and tame a new one to learn the system.
You can also use the old one to learn the system a bit but it won't turn into anything useful