• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's the Issue with quest item toggled gold ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ronin420

First things first. Is it an exploit? I believe so, but I'm yet to get a response from a GM to confirm my beliefs.
If your not sure what I'm talking about, it's a way some people have found to cover their goodies[aids, pots or anything small] with toggling 6 pieces of gold to a quest item, that cant be moved and is left in their body covering my loot I deserve from the corpse of the person I just killed.
Bannable??? I want to know. Far from fair in my eyes. I always lose my aids and all the stuff I've taken from newbs when I die.
Last, how am I to report these quest toggled items to a GM if the dang body disappears in five minutes and the GM is still 30 minutes out from visiting me?
Anyone know anything about this?

G

If you are with a large enough group of people everyone grabs a pile of the gold and then the 7th person can loot it. Personally if you feel the urge to page I would just page on the people that you know always have their items covered in that fashion and then a GM can view their pack.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

An easy, yet effective trick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are pots and bandages that unreplaceable to the ones that use this stupid exploit???

I mean seriously... How hard is it to go to one of their Brit gate houses and get reequipped???

Personally I feel it's lame that people use it simply to save them from having to restock when they get creamed...

G

It's very useful when you get ganked by 25 FL at DSP and don't have time to leave.

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should be able to stack stuff anywhere in your pack.That should be up to you,there is no exploit!!Bad code maybe.But all they would have to do is make the quest items moveable in the pack,that would fix it.Its all in the game mechanics............

Note: there is no rule says you cant carry quest items in your pack!!! I should be able to carry any of them,Cant carry quest items in your pack, is like defeating the purpose of having quests..

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You should be able to stack stuff anywhere in your pack.That should be up to you,there is no exploit!!Bad code maybe.But all they would have to do is make the quest items moveable in the pack,that would fix it.Its all in the game mechanics............

Note: there is no rule says you cant carry quest items in your pack!!! I should be able to carry any of them,Cant carry quest items in your pack, is like defeating the purpose of having quests..

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of stupid argument is that? Of course it's all in the game mechanics, that's why it's considered an EXPLOIT! That could be justification for anything like duping items by your logic.

Do stupid people come in stacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.