• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Whats going rate for tall bench rubble...

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tall bench rubble set, little display cases, tree stump rubble, and that itty bitty piece of the blood pool rubble? Also looking for pc on dock flooring and bar counter top-looking middle piece and tent pieces.

also...what do all the mushrooms usually go for on your shards?

M

Marvin

Hi, I play on Europa, and I have sold the following rubble for the following prices in the last month:

Tall Bench Facing East - 14 Mil
Grey Mushroom (Large Cluster of 6) - 1 Mil

I have also paid around 3 Mil per dock flooring; I have 9 now in total.

Hope this helps.

Marvin
Europa

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tall bench rubble set, little display cases, tree stump rubble, and that itty bitty piece of the blood pool rubble? Also looking for pc on dock flooring and bar counter top-looking middle piece and tent pieces.

also...what do all the mushrooms usually go for on your shards?
its seems that people really dont know what the price in rubble is worth any more nor how to price it right ............... tall bench 20 mil min little display cases 15 mil min blood 5 mil min for that pice you have price check on the deck pices are 5 mil min bar counter top-looking middle pice is worth 20mil alone just for that pice tent pices are worth 15 mil min and depending on which rubble tree stump you have if its the one that goes with a 3 pice log 3 mil min

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you all, the tree stump is really a stump...like the reward ones that give you logs.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i get, it looks like the stump if you cut A tree down

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i get, it looks like the stump if you cut A tree down
he said (the tree stump is really a stump...like the reward ones that give you logs.) now which is it this can be confusing as for he said the tree stump is really a tree stump but at the end of that he says like the reward ones that give you logs ( LOGS) so it seams there is a confusion here i would like to see this (stump) for myself

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not certain, but it sounds to me like the reward rubble stump you get from turning in the threads to the guy at the moongate?