• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] whats faster

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
disco 8-10 hiryus invis for 15 seconds, or spamming that tribunal song thingy.

thanks in advance

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bout the same from what I've tested so far

Does save all that taming and illegal house training though

T

Tinsil

Spamming song by far. Max out LMC and get MR as high as possible and gooooo.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive done them both.
and more then a couple times.

the speed is bout the same.
where disco seems to really bog down working on pets arond 100-110 it speeds up from 110-120

where the spamming the spell seems to be constantlly slow (but faster then the bog down that normal has over GM)

so in the end, bout the same.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree 10 hyrus and 6 cus after 115 was way slower than the song with 26mr 40lmc.

i did have a arachnid slayer for the hyrus but they only lasted so long and seemed ot help somewhat.

either way its slow as hell and i bought my last 3 points.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive done it over 30 times with pets.

and 5 times with mastery.

while i didnt time it down to the minute it was the same time span.

again, it just saves on the getting of pets and the set up of training.

and also you dont have to worry about your music being at 100 like you do with pets.
you can let that ride all the way up to 120 if ya wanted.
unlike with pets where youd have to lock it at GM and work it up after you where done.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i would agree with that most definatlly

5% Luck

I just did another bard myself and I used etheral warriors and champ spawns to get through most of the rough patches. Whats nice about using spawns especially in ish is, they are big enough so you dont need invisi just kinda walk around discording at your lvl. Once ya move on far enough the discord breaks without the invisi and you can just keep going. I did use the masterys to finish though for the 50-90 part this was way quicker then pre tames.

I used the champ in the wield for alot of my gains and the one at spirituality. Its tough to lvl it up to cu's but once its loaded with them you can discord all day without a break! Not to mention getting yourself discorded! And they are not pretames meaning higher barding dificulty! The same goes for the spirit spawn and etheral warriors.

But yes masterys is the way to go if you want to be lazy.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying pinks is the way to be lazy! also good idea workin the spawn up to cus. i give ya kudos for that thought.