• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whatever Happened To These Guilds...?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am part of the HOT guild on Atlantic and our faction guild at the time was HEAT. See what we did there? :p
Since then, majority of our players have left faction and therefor considered inactive guild.
We do however still operate using the HOT tag. We are now a smaller guild that does PvP and PvM. We are accepting recruits if anyone is interested. Feel free to ICQ me.

$J-Soc$

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As an elder, I can say that on Chessy, Royal Britannian Guards is still around. Just a lot of members have had RL issues come up and haven't been around. Hopefully our guild leader comes back soon.

I don't get to play in the evenings usually because we are down to one computer and my husband plays WoW.

cadenuo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This is Caden the Starter of The Mystic Circle on Legends thought this was a fun post to find i have been trying to get my username and passwords back they were tied to an email address that got cancelled i have been playing on a freeshard but happy to know that last i heard its still going very well ... i do miss alot of the players thats for sure

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Update on LA:

MHC & BIF are allies, and our membership declined after the B|F leadership ran into connection issues (work relocated them to an area with Satellite internet being the only option, and one of them got a job on oil rigs that kept them away from home for weeks). There's still a few active members of it, with multiple players.

MHC and several of our smaller guilds lost multiple members due to illnesses and deaths among our members. One of our most beloved members, Arwen Rivenmyst (MHC co-founder going back to when it was effectively a group of people running player events, leader of ally HH, as well as having at least 10% of the MHC characters), disappeared 3-4 years ago after telling us that she had a melanoma and the prognosis wasn't good - we fear the worst.
At least one of our other allied guilds is literally a dead guild, where it was the guild of the characters belonging to one player (and a few people who played on accounts he paid for), who passed away.

With Fury leaving the game, that left me (the MHC GM, and one of the other co-founders) as the only active member, with about a dozen characters in the guild, and others scattered through HH, B|F, THB (LA Guildmaster), and a couple of the other guilds.

We can't even clean up the Alliance roster, as I'm one of the few active people that are GM in their guild, and the B|F leadership is the Alliance founder.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
SIEGE PERILOUS
54 Gilfane [GIL]

SONOMA
192 People's Army of Sonoma [PAS]

Best times to catch them in game? For Siege I would say very early morning (USA). For Sonoma, PAS events are normally every evening around 8PM CT.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HEAT rolled back into HOT. Heat was the factions version of Hot.

HOT has become very active on ATL in the past 5 months.