• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whatever happened to Belan the Looter?

• Thread starter Extra Value Meal
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Extra Value Meal

After feeling the rush of nostalgia at work today, I decided to look at some of Belan's old looter episodes and man what a great feeling of the warm and fuzzies. I know she sold her account on Ebay on 2001, but anyone know what she's up to do these days? All contact and info pretty much stopped at her last post, and she didn't really give any reason why she quit.

UO was so much fun back in those days. :)

K

Kral

After feeling the rush of nostalgia at work today, I decided to look at some of Belan's old looter episodes and man what a great feeling of the warm and fuzzies. I know she sold her account on Ebay on 2001, but anyone know what she's up to do these days? All contact and info pretty much stopped at her last post, and she didn't really give any reason why she quit.

UO was so much fun back in those days. :)
He graduated with his Masters in Compter Science from UCSD and went on to become a UNIX hippie.

He still cross dresses in real life, but has started to learn that just because He cannot do something, that does not mean it cannot be done.

T

Trebr Drab

Didn't he have to serve some time for stealing a bottle from a homeless guy?

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
acctually i talked to him last year.

He had heard about the KR client and came back to check it out,

Wasnt very impressed and quit again.

But he was doing fine in RL :p

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*laughs at the people who seem to have missed Kral's responce and then responded*

hey Kral. Not to be too nosey, but I wonder. What did the belan account sell for?...la