• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What would YOU like to see on vendors for sale?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am currently stocking a vendor or two in Luna but having difficulty deciding what to try and sell.

As Sonoma players, what would you like to see for sale?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What type of imbuing items? That's quite a list for them all.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What type of imbuing items? That's quite a list for them all.
Essence would be my number one request. I am in need of most when it comes to getting something made

Gems

silver snake skins

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After some thinking I'm going to bypass stocking imbuing items. Just too much to keep up with on a daily basis. I pretty much have everything somewhat stocked though for imbuing and if anyone wants to buy some, it's a first come first serve basis for sale. Just pm here or icq 57689699

I will try and put some powerscrolls and recipes out there (vendor is on south side, inside Luna).

If anyone needs something specific, message me! :)