• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would you like to see in the in game store?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
LOL, I promise you, it will be so lagged, that you can't move if you make it all the way in game.
The last month, my improved castle lag me a lot and freeze me up so I have to relog.
Mine too, but at least I could get rid of those first two useless levels :p I'm told if you replace the floor tiles with gozas, you get much less lag.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can we try to stay somewhere near the topic, folks?

I thought of something I'd LOVE to see them add. I'd prefer it as an in-game earned item or skill, but I'd grab it up as a store item too:

A tool or ability to change the APPEARANCE of an article of clothing or armor to look like a different article of clothing or armor of the same slot.

For example, say I found a really awesome dragon turtle helm. I don't like the way it looks on my character, so I could use this tool or ability to make it look like a wizard's hat instead.
A hundred votes for this idea! I HATE the ugly straw hat of the fisherman's suit. (I know it may not help much but when trying for a winter dragonfish I'll take all the help I can get.) I would get that tool right away and and make that ugly straw hat and pretty little floppy hat.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would have to be cheap enough to make it a viable alternative to the 90 day shuffle.
Indeed, that's why I think they should just bite the bullet and offer extra houses for 3 bucks a month so peeps don't have to stress over the work around. I still think they need to be limited to 5, though.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
...for now. If they're smart, they'll let you buy sovereigns in game, and completely bypass the origin store.

Thought of another item I'd love:

• A gift box container engraver with unlimited charges.
I'd love to be able to engrave the box number and hue on neon boxes. Plus, think of the uses for birthdays, anniversaries, christmas, etc.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...for now. If they're smart, they'll let you buy sovereigns in game, and completely bypass the origin store.
If you could buy them in game, they wouldn't really be needed, as your cc would have to be linked to the account, so you could just buy stuff outright.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EA would never allow this, EA will control all money.
IMHO the only thing you will be able to buy In-Game-Items are going to be the items that you can claim in-game, anything that you have to enter into the Account Page will be sold by EA only. UO will not handle any codes what so ever, only items.

Lavender

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I must be delusional.... I was thinking this new store was going to be items you purchased with in-game GOLD. To be used as a gold sink. Now I realize, I am sorely mistaken!
:sad2:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to buy shard-shields.
I would also like to be able to buy tiger sadels, witch would enable me to turn a tiger into a rideable one.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its pointless to add anything on origin store since everything is dupable in uo, and ull see it going for half price on unofficial websites in a few weeks... That explains why ea never had good relation with broadsword :)