• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What What on Legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vyal

I was watchin an IDOC a few days ago on Legends, in Luna. Before it fell,
I watched it go to an OSI owned house pending Demolition. Fairly new after that -
It should have fallen Sat at Mid. I walked past today and the same guy that owned 1/2 of the houses in Luna on our shard now owned a new house ontop of the old one. Thunder something, you know who i'm talking about that one that owns like a hundred accounts.

Can someone explain how this could happen? I know when its a OSI owned house the owner can not get it back so what is going on? Why did it not fall and why did we not all! get a fair chance at this house?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It probably had vendors on it which made the cycle refresh again, and who cares if New Thunder has a 100 accounts, and that he owns like nine Luna houses.

Its funny that you would cry about it though. Kinda cute.:loser:

V

Vyal

No I am pretty sure he got this house straight from our GM's. two hours before I walked past and it was only slightly worn, came back a lil later and he has a new house. So hes either hacking or he got it straight from GM's. Meaning our GM's on Legends are completly corrupt. Eh who didn't know that lets just hope they dont get as bad as the Jap shards where the gm's will actually raid you during a spawn instant kill you wearign twelve pairs of pants and change template every min and go from red to blue red to blue and go from tamer mage to dexxer archer at the blink of an eye.

Or hey the guys on the jap shards actually run heartwood quests afk 24/7 all day long check out Balhae.

Anyways I paged and the only response was simply this. GMs can not help in this issue thank you - good bye.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched it go to an OSI owned house pending Demolition. Fairly new after that -
It should have fallen Sat at Mid. I walked past today and the same guy that owned 1/2 of the houses in Luna on our shard now owned a new house ontop of the old one. Thunder something, you know who i'm talking about that one that owns like a hundred accounts.

Can someone explain how this could happen? I know when its a OSI owned house the owner can not get it back so what is going on? Why did it not fall and why did we not all! get a fair chance at this house?

Cry summore, Nub. I thought you quit?

Z

Zodiac19

No I am pretty sure he got this house straight from our GM's. two hours before I walked past and it was only slightly worn, came back a lil later and he has a new house. So hes either hacking or he got it straight from GM's. Meaning our GM's on Legends are completly corrupt. Eh who didn't know that lets just hope they dont get as bad as the Jap shards where the gm's will actually raid you during a spawn instant kill you wearign twelve pairs of pants and change template every min and go from red to blue red to blue and go from tamer mage to dexxer archer at the blink of an eye.

Or hey the guys on the jap shards actually run heartwood quests afk 24/7 all day long check out Balhae.

Anyways I paged and the only response was simply this. GMs can not help in this issue thank you - good bye.
Not true, when a house goes OSI because of vendors it does not need to go through the whole decay cycle. It will drop as soon as the vendors/goods are claimed or have decayed.

V

Vyal

No vendors in the house when it was idoc, then right as it was about to drop OSI owned it still no vendors three days later it was fairly worn two hours after that someone had placed on it.

blesh I thought you quit. I never liked you anyways. your the biggest nub of them all buy all your stuff and gold from websites and sit at luna bank.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Are you serious? I mean first you tell everyone you can kill me one v one and then this....Seriously dude, your are pretty funny to claim someone has a script from the gms....i mean wow...no wonder your guild laughs at you.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blesh I thought you quit. I never liked you anyways. your the biggest nub of them all buy all your stuff and gold from websites and sit at luna bank.
I think your confused, when I quit I SOLD all my stuff. I did buy gold when I first started but lost it all when my acct was broken into, and haven't bought since.

I made my money soloing and two manning peerless with Pariah.

if you can show me a nub that can solo trav in 20min, you can then accuratly call me one.

Kthxbye

N

NewThunder

I did not place the house, the only newly placed house in Luna on legends is owned by a char named HJ. Please stop posting lies!

V

Vyal

I never said NewThunder did anything did I?
Thunder why do you pay 600 dollars a month for this game? Any reason at all? some sort of broker or what?

Stop hating Blesh and Omni, Blesh ya all you do is sit at luna bank you have one guy that can do anything and its a dexxer sampire whoop d freaking do I made one too and can solo anything you can. Omni lol :coco: :coco: :coco: :coco:

Psst Blesh any nub can kill Trav with your template like that
Step #1 Grab a hit area weapon say a Dread's
Step #2 Cast Vamp Form
Step #3 Attack Trav
Step #4 Loot Trav

You keep talking like it takes some master player to do it.

And ya'll strayed way away from the topic of this post if I wanted to talk about how pathetic the two of you are I would have went to the Legends forum and blew it up instead ya'll come here and start posting crap like that.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread should just be locked as the flamebait that it is.

Thunder is many things. A cheater is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.