• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealth] What to wear at GM to 110?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Going back to work Stealth to 110 from GM. Wondering if I should wear a full suit of studded plus the norse or close helm?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has it worked? I am building a new thief on one of the production shards to see how the thief profession would be to join as a newbie. So far, it's probably only those who want to play a crate would become. Fel on even the most populated shards is pretty empty...la

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has it worked? I am building a new thief on one of the production shards to see how the thief profession would be to join as a newbie. So far, it's probably only those who want to play a crate would become. Fel on even the most populated shards is pretty empty...la
The thief isn't a Fel profession anymore..didn't you get the memo? Now you can steal from Monsters from the safety of trammel..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far, I've actually had to ask to be killed in Fel. LOL, I haven't joined the thieves guild yet, but working skills up to GM until I can steal scrolls. Training up snooping right now (97.5 at last check). I just don't see people in fel towns. And I'm on one of the most populated production shards...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am thinking it might be a better route to go looter than thief these days. Stealth around and take items people leave on the ground...la