• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to Tame?

• Thread starter imported_hungry4knowhow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_hungry4knowhow

Hey, sorry if this is somewhere in the above posts, but they all seem quite out of date. What are we supposed to tame when in order to get gains?

And also a random question, if im at 700 total skill points, is it harder to gain new skills?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

Hey, sorry if this is somewhere in the above posts, but they all seem quite out of date. What are we supposed to tame when in order to get gains?

[/ QUOTE ]
There are tons of posts in this forum that answer that question. I'd suggest searching the taming forum for something like "+train +taming +gains" and go back maybe a year.

<blockquote><hr>

And also a random question, if im at 700 total skill points, is it harder to gain new skills?

[/ QUOTE ]
Some people swear that you gain more slowly once you are at your total skill cap, and they will put all their trained skills on soul stones, except the skill they are training obviously, to speed up training. My experience when I did that was that I simply wasted some soul stone fragment charges.

G

GrazTheStampede

Boy that chart brings back some old memories. The unforgettable grind on ice island with white wolves at 90, taming away like a madman trying to get to 95.1 for a sliver of a chance at getting the fabled Nightmare.