• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to tame?

R

Return2UO

Real skill I'm at

Lore: 100
Tame: 88.7
Vet 87.4

With Jewels I can get to
Lore: 100
Tame: 110
Vet 87.4

I'm only looking to GM taming however want to add to the zoo at much as possible so if possible, I want to donate everything.

According to stratics I should be, i think, going after Greater harts, Grizzly Bears, snakes and White Wolves however none of these are needed at the zoo.

Suggestions please!

A

Antion_Vallin

I'd sudgest Drakes, but those new Super Dragons might have put a quark on that market.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to tame and gain then tame Unicorns or Kirins.

F

frodofeet

If you only want to gain then stick to Bulls, Grizzlies, White Wolves. But if you want to hand-in at the Zoo, then yeah, definately Ki-rin & Unicorn. They are the easiest/quickest way to gain points. Sure other critters might give you more points, but Ki-rin & Unicorns are non-aggressive, so hassle-free.

But, Shhhh! Don't tell anyone coz there'll be none left for me!