• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to pair with a Mystic Cu?

jhmills1981

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So I've been training up a mystic Cu for a friend. Almost done now and I'd like to work on my own new pet to fight with her. I was wondering what pet (preferably rideable) you guys thought would pair well with a mystic/AI Cu, and your reasons. :)

Thanks!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I would do a Blue bug with rune corruption/poisoning. Just for the heck of it. Some folks will prob say to stick AI on that as well but I would want the rc hitting as often as possible and not have the AI sucking mana. With the package deal you already have the Damage dealer I would use the second pet to increase the first ones damage output.

or

if you two wanted to be all "clicky".. do a Disco/Conductive Blast Cu in matching colors.

jhmills1981

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I kind of do want to be clicky ha. But maybe I will try both without scrolls and see which I like, then do a fresh one with scrolls.

jhmills1981

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Think a Margery mastery pet would work? I'd like to have one in my stable anyways. Any recommendation on which pets make great all around mage masters?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think a Margery mastery pet would work? I'd like to have one in my stable anyways. Any recommendation on which pets make great all around mage masters?
For a 5 slot. A 2 slot Nightmare will have the most points by 5. Ki Rin just does not have enough points.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Disco / mortal Cu or a bush/parry/disco lesser hiryu?