• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to kill in Tokuno?

G

I'm looking for some kasas with great properties, so what monsters should i kill in tokuno to get great items? I rarely travel those lands, so give me an easy target.. :]

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fan dancers in Dojo? Or maybe daemons or sucubuss. Or all the way down have a dance with the balron.

G

Those sound hard to kill. Do all the monsters in Tokuno give kasas and samurai gear as loot? or just specific ones?

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

I'm fairly sure that demons, succubi & balrons won't drop them...

If you want a SE item (kasas are an SE item) then you need to kill monsters that came out with that expansion. Such as Hiryus both lesser and greater, fan dancers and probably the hardest but most rewarding Oni. There are also Yamandon but I seem to remember they have high resists and so are likely hard to kill. Bake Kitsunes and Lady Of The Snow (I think) drop the equivalent of level 3 loot where as the first three I mentioned (Hiryu, Fan dancers, Oni) are level 4 or 5.

G

Yeah I didn't think they all dropped SE gear, otherwise i'd just hunt Dread Spiders. I'll have to check some charts to see where all those monsters spawn and what to kill them with. I never really traveled all of Tokuno, or illish for that matter.

S

StarlaUO

Oni are easy to kill and has good amount of gold. However, it is not easy to find any loot worth keeping from any of the critters. You can try rune beetles too. Yamandon is not easy and the loot is not what I would expect to find with the level of difficulty.

G

Rune beetles just nw of the champ spawn drop good loot, there are also fandancers and ninjas in the area also.

G

Well now I have something to do today, gonna go make Tokuno rune books, and then travel the lands with my bard to try and take on the oni's and whatever else crosses my path. Thanks for the imput.