• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to kill Greater Drag with...

J

JoyousGard

Curious what pet combos tamers are coming up with for fighting Greater Dragons...

I have had success with these
1.) Greater Dragon
2.) Bake & White Wyrm
3.) Hiryu - can get in some tough situations though.

I thought Bake, Bake, Ice Worm would work too but I don't have an Ice Worm. Anybody have anything else?

It still takes very long to kill them, but they are fun.

J

JoyousGard

I read your reptalon thread. That stinks about how they are not even thought of. I hope you see some results. I don't really know what one looks like. I could probably pick one out of a lineup, but I am not sure.

I checked em out on the Stratics Animal Taming page and they don't have the fire or phys to fight with th drags. Can you really handle them?

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

Can you really handle them?

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry, that post was sarcasm. A Reptalon can just about take a Greater Mongbat with some vetting

For greater drags I find they go down well with beetle/mare combo. Armor corrupt really hurts them.

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Discording them, I find it rather fast and easy to kill em with my Cu.

What I like about it is that it's safe, no matter what happens the dog stays alive. And I still get the occasional death robe, so can't be too cautious