• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do with this cu?

Hi all! I acquired this pure white cu sidhe that’s pretty good! (599 hp). He’s around 73-74 percent intensity based on the stats I inputted into uocah. I was just looking for some opinions on what to do with him as far as build. I love the fact that he has low cold and higher on the other resists. . Anyway I was thinking some sort of discord build. I have too many chiv/ai pets including cus with higher intensities, so that won’t be an option. I’ll mostly do peerless bosses and what not . I was thinking disco, conductive blast, and ai but wasn’t sure of that’s “overkill” or redundant. Please give me any input , pics attached. Much love , Raptor

Hi all! I acquired this pure white cu sidhe that’s pretty good! (599 hp). He’s around 73-74 percent intensity based on the stats I inputted into uocah. I was just looking for some opinions on what to do with him as far as build. I love the fact that he has low cold and higher on the other resists. . Anyway I was thinking some sort of discord build. I have too many chiv/ai pets including cus with higher intensities, so that won’t be an option. I’ll mostly do peerless bosses and what not . I was thinking disco, conductive blast, and ai but wasn’t sure of that’s “overkill” or redundant. Please give me any input , pics attached. Much love , Raptor

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unless you are also going to be doing damage, a discord Cu takes a while to kill stuff.

Mystic Cus are pretty nice. Also will not do the same amount of damage as AI/Chiv.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AI and CB works with the Cus Normal hits.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or if you need gold you can sell this Cu for 50-60 M (or more) to interested buyer.
The only thing that pup is missing is the 85 energy and the 80 energy is nothing to sneeze at. 50-60M is a low ball bid. That will make one hell of a Chiv/AI pup.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Beautiful cu sidhe! I would make it a Chiv/AI. Don't skimp on the scrolls. It's worth a full 120 set. It will give you enjoyment for years in almost all UO content.

I appreciate the feedback! Thing is I have a higher intensity cu and most of my pets are chiv/ai including my pre patch ww and nightmare . So I was leaning towards mysticism or discord or spellweaving. Although I don’t have a really nice ice white cu that’s chiv/ai. Well I did the basic build (700/150/370) with 600 hp.