• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do with fishsteaks?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got piles of these things, What do I do with them? Any suggestions?

M

Merhiney Granger

Adopt a chef so they can gm cooking , adopt a few . . . I wish i had kept all mine in whole fish form to donate to the library , hacked to save room . Would have been a nice start to the trades glasses or whatsoever . Who knows you may want to hold onto them so if they do bring back a cleanup brit type donater

PS I have to agree with your 2D client assesment wholeheartedly on multiple accounts .

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should have been more specific, I'm working my chef up (Should be GM by weeks end!). But I don't know what to do with these fish steaks after I cook them. I suppose holding them for a cleanup brit type campaign would be a good idea. Providing we ever have one again.

M

Merhiney Granger

O cooked ! Well you learn to play so much UO that your character's eat better than you do ! I would set up a vendor , sell them for 1 - 2 each and they should eventually all go . Depending on your location that is , may want to rent a reasonable vendor spot as in 1 -10K a week to sell those and your other ware's .

I rent an excellent location at Brit gate also have tried Luna renting . The gold you save paying 10K say a week to 50-100K ( luna ) i suggest considering .
As far as food selling goes , fishsteaks are one that always sells as long as your undercutting everyone else . The other few item's that actually sell are Cake's , Sushi item's and Enchanted Apple's . Selling enough so it's not lucrative but a fun task to check my food vendor and re-stock when needed .

Adding quest like task's such as clean up Brit sounds like the best idea for all as long as it is done properly . As in implemented properly to add the old clean up item's as well all library , zoo , museum and other new minor used skill blessed tool's & device's . Congratulation's on the GM Chef !

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

O cooked ! Well you learn to play so much UO that your character's eat better than you do ! I would set up a vendor , sell them for 1 - 2 each and they should eventually all go . Depending on your location that is

[/ QUOTE ]Finding a cheap vendor spot shouldn't be much of a problem at all.

*points to sig*