• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what the story line on this??

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Purdy shur datz uh IOU frum da Falze hummie king.. See sayz Amberzf uh FINE gobenor!! Mez wuz uh Fine kingy wun nite soo mez hab wun too.. Camilla bedder pay ub!!!!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry, just saw this.

Sassy? Damn straight! ;)

Lady Camilla, self-proclaimed cousin of King Blackthorn, months ago now, appeared at one of the Governor's Meetings saying she was stepping in for the King who was ill. She stated it was her right to do so as this was the King's wishes and they were related by blood. I, as Governor of Moonglow, refused publicly and in the Governor's meetings to recognize her authority as there was no proof of such and she was threatening to do harm to all people. She did not take kindly to my challenge of her authority and charged me with insubordination. She attempted to shut down 'business' *wink wink* as well as shipping to and from Moonglow. Her attempts, of course, were futile. The sign that she had put up on the docks is still there as evidence.

The following is an excerpt from EM Echo's January 15th post which gives you an idea as to the character of this 'Lady':

"Make haste! He must be moved tonight!" Lady Camilla called urgently to the Guards, " I am afraid for his life!'
Going up to bed, Lady Camilla looked down. The King looked up at her with half closed, confused eyes. He tried to speak, but only mumbled words that could not be understood came out.
"Now now..sire..it will be fine, your realm is in good hands!" she said with a smirk. "Here, take more of this elixir. I had it made up especially for you. You will feel better," she said as she spooned it into his mouth. Gagging on the elixir, the King's eyes blinked slowly before they closed. He tried to reach up with his hand, but it fell limply at his side.
Turning, Lady Camilla instructed the guards to move the King and take him to where she had instructed. Watching them leave, she left the room and made her way to the Kings royal office. Sitting behind the massive desk, she ran her hand over the rich wood with a slight smile on her face.
"Soon..soon..." she thought to herself.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so wees habz da diffrent falz hummie ta sit da ruler chair fer a littl bit dere, and now da prebus hummie falz kingy sit dat aggen. Da trubbl alwayz be frum da hummiez.