• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What template build

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What template build is everyone going to use when the game goes live?

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
My main will be a Redguard Templar, one hander and shield with probably dual wield as secondary. Combined with Aedric Spear and Restoring Light.
This build allows me to adjust to any given situation, it has defence, offence, ranged and healing.

A second build I'll be playing will be a Nord Templar, 2-hander (secondary weapon to be decided) with Dawn's Wrath and Restoring Light. I started playing him during beta, mostly so I didn't spoil the Redguard questline, but I ended up quite enjoying him.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about going Dragonmage with 49 points health, 5 pieces light armor/2 heavy + magica on all armor - restoring staff/2h

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
As is my typical behavior, I have five characters all under level 10. Haven't had much time to learn builds, per se, but my favorite weapon to use is a bow. Like my nightblade archer okay. Kind of hoping more class options will open up.

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll probably use a bow with one-hand&shield. i always join all the guilds so I can have more options...like persuade skill for conversations. Weapons will have both fire & frost on them as they are more DOT. I'll be using the soul siphon skill to fill up as many empty soul gems that I can afford.

I will probably be only playing the first 3 months. I have a few games coming in July that need testing and they will draw me away from the game. I can't afford the Imperial version...haven't won the lottery yet! -)

TQQdles™

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dragonknight with destruction staff, nightblade dual wield. both are dark elf