• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What Suits Should I Be Providing To Siege?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most common basic suits people are using, thinking of starting to sell some at my shop....

Any requests, I am not making anything using Main Ingredients unless provided.....

Freja's has a nice list I'll begin working from and expand from there if anyone has any specifics though post them up i'll try and provide what I can.

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Since no one replied I will give my 2 cents.

While imbued suits are nice, they seem to be plentiful and are used mostly as low end burners. So yes there is a good market in these, but...

It seems that there is a lack of the new, higher-end items (greater artifacts, etc.), that you know very much about :)

So I personally would like to see you supply these type artifacts from your vendors, which could be available piece by piece so people could build their own suits and/or upgrade their existing one.

Just my thoughts, as I know you have a talent for obtaining good gear.

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I personally would like to see you supply these type artifacts from your vendors, which could be available piece by piece so people could build their own suits and/or upgrade their existing one.
I too don't want any old burner suits, some of us need to build our own.....Milky......

Last edited:

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since no one replied I will give my 2 cents.

While imbued suits are nice, they seem to be plentiful and are used mostly as low end burners. So yes there is a good market in these, but...

It seems that there is a lack of the new, higher-end items (greater artifacts, etc.), that you know very much about :)

Just my thoughts, as I know you have a talent for obtaining good gear.
I wonder how dead set people are on wanting lrc? I have lots of decent artifact stuff that does not have lrc but when put together or rounded out with an imbued item makes for a nice suit; extra mr, hpi, hpr, dci, etc.

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do have a fighter / hunter who thinks that lrc is a waste. Hpr hci and dci is always welcome.....Milky....

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i'll be putting together artifact suits as well and will have stuff for sale in the future just setting up my crafters at the moments.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I too do believe there are a demand for suits builded of Artifacts, maybe mixed with Imbuing. And I believe there is a marked for high luck items.

Imbued suits are good suits, when people want to limit the cost on dying. I believe there is customers to different level of imbued suits. A young tamer may only want LRC, Luck and 60 in all resist, where a young mage will wish for more mana too.

An other thing that is in demand is jewelry with 1/2 or 1/3, maybe with room for more imbuing or with mods a caster will need.

Imbued warrior suits do not sell as well as mage and mage/luck suits, so maybe here will be a marked for mixed suits with better mods than imbuing allow.

If people would post the mods on their favorite suit, I believe it would help our crafters a lot.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Coco's currently sells suits and 'armor bits' eg below:

upload_2017-4-10_21-14-49.png

Now on the above warrior suit, it is all made up of 'looted' bits and does not include any jewelry/weapon/shield etc so dci/ssi or whatever else you want can be added on jewelry or by switching out a piece with arti etc. It was put up as a tester for this type of thing and so far I am still testing the market.

I also sell individual bits, avg 10-50k depending on mods unless it is an exceptional piece. These sell constantly so I tend to replace a dozen pieces a week. Recently sold a legendary mask for 500k but it was particulary smicky! I have lots more I can sell as I unravel a huge amount of stuff that I can't use, but there really has to be a market as vendor fees on this sort of stuff kill you. If I see the market improving then I would dedicate a vendor to 'just' looted armor but as yet it is still building.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yeah i'll be putting together artifact suits as well and will have stuff for sale in the future just setting up my crafters at the moments.
Honestly,

I was just thinking like 10 MR and 18 hpr 2/6 lrc suit would be nice with ep... everything else would be a bonus.

Most of the people here seem to run meditation so high MR is not a much, but HPR seems tough to get.