• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What suit would you use for Archer Bard?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Working on my Archer bard and was curious as to what you folks would think a great suit would be? Any advise on how to run the temp effectively and what suit to build would be amazing. Thanks in advance!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i ran with 120 music and disco.
then GM archery with the hunters headress to get me to 120.
then bushy and chiv and the rest into med.

suit i went with 40 LMC and as much MR as i could get on there, then i tried to get the resist up to 70's or as close as i could.
but i didnt sacrifice HCI or DCI to do so, ya gotta be able to hit the MOBs to be effective, so max out the HCI for sure at all costs.

usually with my disco archer i use him in a group setting and i roll up, disco the mob, let the melee guys run in, or pets if a tamer is there, then i start to plink away over their heads and start dropping the mastery bombs where needed.

oh, HCI, 15 on ring and watch, 20 on headress and con trink talisman if im feeling frisky.
you could go with the leggings of bane too if ya wanted too.
but i usually try to get to 50 if i can.

IF you take your archery up by hand and done need the hunters, then ya, leggings of bane for sure, then get the mace and shield glasses.
max HCI with a lot of HLD is awsome on a archer.

then for weapons i made a mess of repaters with super slayer on them.
the old mana leech, area effect ones.

then a composite with SSE and leech for the AI hard hitting when needed.

hope that helps!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im guessing you used 120 tactics as well since your killing stuff. Do you think this is a decent solo char? I dont like having to rely on other people to get mah loot! I used to pvp and never really did this "trammy" stuff but since I came back I decided to focus on that part. Ive basically had this char since Legends opened up. Over 12 years old!

Maybe I can use my red and hunt in the fel dungeons! tamer/archer! Sorry Poo. Just not sure which way to go yet haha. Im leaning on the archer. But maybe make a sampire guy lol. SO many options. What do you think the most viable solo temp would be?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
dont apoligize for saying tamer/archer, i invented that template, haha!

for solo hunting i use my macer (non sampire flavored)
nothing says own ya in pvm like a parry bushy with a 2 handed weapon and a backpack full of bandaids!
infact my macer can outkill m disco tamer with a greater!
sad day, eh?

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my archer bard, I do Archery, Tactics, Disco,Musicianship, Med, Chiv (@120 Each)

Zeroh

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont apoligize for saying tamer/archer, i invented that template, haha!

for solo hunting i use my macer (non sampire flavored)
nothing says own ya in pvm like a parry bushy with a 2 handed weapon and a backpack full of bandaids!
infact my macer can outkill m disco tamer with a greater!
sad day, eh?
Are you telling us that you actually can do anything with just a Bushido macer? Ellaborate about this please, i'm pretty sick of being forced to be sampire if you wanna do anything at melee range.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
elaborate how?
old school template.
mace/tact/heal/anat/parry then add on some chiv and bushy
max out HCI and DCI, get some LMC if the suit can hold it.

then roll around with a 2 handed weapon and rock the world.