• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What should I work On.

• Thread starter SweetbabyPacific
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SweetbabyPacific

I am starting my first assassin and was wondering what should I be working on.

Template:
Hiding 90.2
Stealth 83.4
Alchemy 57
Magery 50.2
Fencing 39.7
Poisoning 33.3

Also when I poison my dagger I am getting infection charges. how can I use them to poison my prey. Is there any special daggers that i should try to get.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

I think you need tactics to use a poisoned weapon

G

No, you don't need tactics to use the infectious strike special move. Just the poisoning skill.

From the Special Moves Page

The Poisoning skill will give a (Poisoning Skill)% chance to increase the level of poison delivered by 1. The blade must have poison applied to it. The power of the poison depends on the type of poison used and your poisoning skill.
With Poisoning skill 0.0 - 19.9 you can inflict Level 1 (with a chance of level 0)
With Poisoning skill 20.0 - 39.9 you can inflict level 2 (with a chance of level 3)
With Poisoning skill 40.0 - 59.9 you can inflict level 3 (with a chance of level 4)
With Poisoning skill 60.0 - 100.0 you can inflict level 4 (with a chance of level 5)

Hope that helps,
Q