• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] What should I make?

Quzar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am nearing my GM fletching and have two heartwood fletching tools lying around in my bankbox. What type of bow should I make with which kind of wood to get the best results?
Can somebody give me some advice on this?

Thanks!

Quzar

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am nearing my GM fletching and have two heartwood fletching tools lying around in my bankbox. What type of bow should I make with which kind of wood to get the best results?
Can somebody give me some advice on this?

Thanks!

Quzar
I usually use ash wood for the most part, for the ssi. Lately I've been making Ranger Bows, but normally I just stick to composite's. Just be sure to have a good exceptional tally (mine is 26/29 exceptional), especially if attempting Ranger Bows