• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What race are you planning to play?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For me, most likely will be human or Asgaard. I lean towards HUman, but who can tell.

What do you think you will be playing?

D

defyal

yeah, i agree. i have 3 i want to play. SGC Asgaard, lucian. i want to gain experiance playing before i go into jaffa

K

Kiminality

At the very least, a human and an Asgard.
Can't resist the little nekkid grey guys.

S

SilverBulletKY

Couldn't a Jaffa be different races as well as a Goa'uld?

L

Lymph

mhmm i think the real question here is more achitype than race but assuming zaffa can use wepons other than just the staff - jaffa.

I

Ilpalazzo

Human Commando then I'll try an asgard. Hopefully the asgard can do some cool crafting.

S

SimpleJack

Asgard, all the way!

Something exciting about playing a little grey alien.. :D

B

Bara

If I end up playing, I will probably go with Jaffa. Though, it would be very interesting to play a member of the Tok'ra.

Just a little clarification for SilverBulletKY. Jaffa actually are their own race; the Goa'uld just happen to use them to incubate their young. :)

K

Kiminality

If I end up playing, I will probably go with Jaffa. Though, it would be very interesting to play a member of the Tok'ra.
As I understand it, the Tok'ra aren't playable, and if they exist at all, they'd be NPCs...
Of course, I also understand that there are people who plan on RPing Tok'ra, although they wouldn't have the mechanical benefits of a friendly neighbourhood snake in their heads.