• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] What prices do BODs sell for on Siege?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to start collecting BODs to sell to help keep my vendors paid but only found a few for 3 gold each on vendor search. What do BODs sell for here? Should I group the armor BODS by type or material?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You very rarely, if ever, hear someone wanting to sell or buy BODs so doubt there is a current market price for them.

Try some prices out and see how it goes.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to start collecting BODs to sell to help keep my vendors paid but only found a few for 3 gold each on vendor search. What do BODs sell for here? Should I group the armor BODS by type or material?
Can't speak for the armor bods, but you might want to contact Cybernickle on the tailor ones...me also. I owe him a call. Any decent bod that can be upgraded or whatever by an NPC is worth way, way, more than 3gp. The shoe bods are particularly good. I don't think folks these days stock a lot of bods but the right ones will sell for 3, 4, or 5 digit numbers.

Jack Nickelson

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i collect them, but i do not sell them so i do not really have an idea on the price. but they used to go for 100-1000 iirc, depending on type and count. but since they can be bribed up, I would say a good price would be around 500 per except on shoes, i'd wager 1500 minimum on any shoe bod. Larges i'd say 2500 would be a good starting point

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the main reason that there is no bod market?

I´m temped to start here again, but i just see a dead crafter market.

Bods should be huge in demand as the runics must be needed, no?

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the main reason that there is no bod market?

I´m temped to start here again, but i just see a dead crafter market.

Bods should be huge in demand as the runics must be needed, no?
Any decent bod reward will sell...POF, runic hammers, runic tailor kits, and CBD's. Prospector tools and gargoyle pick axes will sell along with LRC suits and other gear.

There simply isn't any set market prices...there are though folks that buy them in bulk.

Jack Nickelson