• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What price for full set of Knights Armour

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im guessing between 30-60m...but which is closer???

(thats either 5m or a whopping 10m a piece!!)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Average price for points I have seen is around 8M per 100k points. However, when you use the points up you lose some value - as all the rewards are still available. So around 5-7M per.

K

Kratos Aurion

Currently I think the price is based off of what anyone will pay.

Those who have the money but lacked the raw material to obtain the armour pieces will surely pay top dollar.

On the flip side I see people who had thousands of cursed arties selling suit pieces as low as 5m per.

100m is a good deal for a suit but then again, those are people who have the available money to offer that. I can't see the average uo players offering 10m per piece especially since the patch to vamp it isn't here yet.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Full set [10 pc] or 6 pc?
I sold several pieces for 12m per to a friend and saw a 6 pc set go for ~70m the other day.
6 piece. I delivered to shard of choice. Yes, they might sell for a bit less now, but not soon imho; as the stats are getting better, plus the point availability is seriously drying up, not many people had 600k points to begin with, and finally but not least, most people spent their points on the cheaper things.

Another consideration is the parallel with the Phoenix armor suit from Clean Up Britannia 1. That too cost a lot of points, so not too many people completed a set. But this set is usable, whereas these days, Phoenix armor is not. Something to think about!

K

Kratos Aurion

watch phoenix armour get stats after the next publish :eek:

*dreams*

would also help if i had a suit

A

Archangel Azrael

I am curious how many would trade their phoenix suit for the knights armour?

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix Suits have too broad of a price range, i see dozens going for 75-100m then someone turns around paying 200m

I dunno lol, wouldnt be a bad trade IMO tho, prices of those suits are supposed to go up with next publish, but then again you have to think that the same rewards + new ones will be avalible Along with new turn ins so its possible they could be easier to get with the next pub and prices will go down.

Hard to say the value of these items atm. and im really not quite for sure why ppl are always asking PC's As Soon As an item comes out lol. The answer is always the same.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Publish 53 will bring in new turnins and rewards, I would say to wait and see how they will affect the price of the Knights Armor before committing to a price. Currently I would value them to be at around 30-40M a suit, but seeing how much the recent suits have sold for, people are obviously willing to pay up to four times that.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i think 100m is silly...really silly price for a set!!!

But u get that at the start...just look at the robes of corruption, first day some sold for 10-20m LOL!! be lucky to get 250-500k each now....

30m/SET is 5m per piece and 60m/SET is 10m per piece...

Im gussing prices will stablize, as always peeps pay top end at the start, but lets start thinking what will be trade in items in phase2 of the clean up...mmmmmmm ML arties for sure, maybe even crappy doom/tokuna stealables...

So good luck if u got a crazy 100m at the start and unlucky if u paid that!!! but im gonna wait for the cheaper 30m max..set....

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix Suits have too broad of a price range, i see dozens going for 75-100m then someone turns around paying 200m

I dunno lol, wouldnt be a bad trade IMO tho, prices of those suits are supposed to go up with next publish, but then again you have to think that the same rewards + new ones will be avalible Along with new turn ins so its possible they could be easier to get with the next pub and prices will go down.

Hard to say the value of these items atm. and im really not quite for sure why ppl are always asking PC's As Soon As an item comes out lol. The answer is always the same.
Considering that Phoenix sets are significantly more rare than Knight armor sets, a price level of 150-225m for full real Phoenix (nose helm), imo is justified.
I have turned down offers of 150m for my full set.

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all phoenix pieces are Real, Nose or Norse its still real and still rare, one is just older than the other one, and thats the only piece thats like that.

150-225m is not a justified price IMO, these things are Constantly being sold for 75-125m

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all phoenix pieces are Real, Nose or Norse its still real and still rare, one is just older than the other one, and thats the only piece thats like that.

150-225m is not a justified price IMO, these things are Constantly being sold for 75-125m
Norse is Asian event crap, that never should have been released imo.
As for the price, the recent few I've seen sold went for a lot more than 75m.
75-125 is by no means justified compared to Knight armor, which fetches the same or more, whilst being still obtainable and way more common.
I alone have around 3 million turn in points.

Given, the Knight armor might actually be some good in the future.

K

Kratos Aurion

Was thinking about selling my suit if anyones interested. Ill sleep on the best offer by the end of this weekend.

can PM me or send me an ICQ# 436-819-952

I'm also willing to negotiate trades.

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your right Kaj the most recent one to sell here on the boards went for 200m whilst that same Exact day one sold for 90m (they were Not the same suit). like i said before, Phoenix suit has too broad of a price range it all depends on how bad someone is wanting a suit or how bad someone is wanting to sell a suit lol. I can assure you however, that if you wait just a lil bit, you Will find one for well well under the 150-225m price range you quoted ;) hehe.

And I mean no disrespect here at all because i understand exactly what your saying, but what your not looking at, is that phoenix suit and the new armor are pretty much exactly the same, both came from a Turn-In Point based reward system and both were worth about the same amount of points so their rarity is guna be relativly equal. Phoenix suit may be older but there are far more phoenix suits then there are Knight suits.

and on a side note, "Technicly" if you dont have a Norse helm as well then you dont have a "Full" Phoenix suit ;) hehe. But your absolutely right, those should not have ever been reintroduced, that was completely idiotic IMO As is reintroducing ANY old item back into the game, Hence the doom rares, Hertiage Token items, etc etc seems as if the Dev team is hell bent on killing off the rares market =/.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix suit may be older but there are far more phoenix suits then there are Knight suits.
-----------------

???? i doubt thats true already!!! there aint that many full phoniex suits....

But hey lets wait for ph2 and the rest of the ''trade ins'' b4 u make assumtions like that...as more and more stuff becomes tradeable for points like doom crap and ML arties then the knights suits will become a lot more common....

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix suit may be older but there are far more phoenix suits then there are Knight suits.
This I think is wrong.
If I was to turn in all my points, I would have 5 semi-full sets. I don't know anyone with more than 2 Phoenix sets, let alone 5.
I just asked around and within 1 minute I could find 5 people with full [10 pc] Knight sets, and more than 10 with semi full sets.
Now I can maybe name 10-15 people with full Phoenix sets in total (including people I do not know, just their collection).

Now of course this isn't a proper academic research, but I am quite positive there are more Knight sets than full Phoenix sets. Many Phoenix sets got banned/lost/on closed accs/split up and so on.

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, but many phoenix suits were also duped and many also came from the asain brit invasion, only the helms were renamed.

And I never said that 1 person may own 5 or more sets, im just simply saying that theres more phoenix suits than Knight suits. Phoenix suits arent near as rare as ppl think they are. and the Majority of the "Smart" ppl are holding on to their points till the next round, because all of these rewards will still be avalible and some new ones.

There could very well be more Knight suits than phoenix when this is all over tho because you can still obtain Knight suits where as you can not still obtain phoenix suits. My personal Opinion tho, they will be worth the same price, Knight suits probably more with the next publish. That is of course going by my average PC on phoenix suits of 75-125m, Yes you could probably sell a suit for far more fairly quick but i see ALOT more suits hit around 90m than i do suits getting around 200m.

Bout a month or 2 ago there was 2 or 3 ppl in brit on ATL all selling suits undercutting each other ranging from 75-100m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bout a month or 2 ago there was 2 or 3 ppl in brit on ATL all selling suits undercutting each other ranging from 75-100m
--------------------------

Should have brought em to europa easy 125-150m or more

Furthermore the Knights armour prices are sure fire to drop well below 25-30m per set, as more items (like ML arties etc) are used for turn in points...

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And why do you think ML Arties are guna be used for turn in points? No one knows what the new turn ins will be, and the Knight suits are supposed to get Buffed Up next publish which would make them worth more than they are now IMO

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Someone selling choice of armor piece for 10M on Cats.

D

DVI

I find it odd that any of you are even attempting to speculate on the value of a single piece or an entire suit considering the sheer number of confounding factors that exist in this situation.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it odd that any of you are even attempting to speculate on the value of a single piece or an entire suit considering the sheer number of confounding factors that exist in this situation.
I think this is the wisest conclusion to the discussion.

Go DVI ;).

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And why do you think ML Arties are guna be used for turn in points? No one knows what the new turn ins will be, and the Knight suits are supposed to get Buffed Up next publish which would make them worth more than they are now IMO
Okies nobody does know but ones thing for sure there will be other items to turn in for points!!! which is gonna devalue the suit more IMO...but theres a brilliant post on uohall asking for ideas on the next turn ins...and lets be honest what else is there to ''clean up britannia with'', weve all got heaps of ML arties, doom arties, old holiday gifts etc etc... so time to clean up the overloaded servers methinks...IMO!!!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't pass complete speculations as a fact. It is very annoying, especially when you use it to predict prices.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies WHO!! wants a freindy bet!!! that prices will plumit when the rest of the ''trade in clean up brit items'' come into play!!!

Ill stake a lil ''1m wager'' that i can buy a full set for 24m!! 6 piece thats a mere 4m for 1 piece within 4 weeks time(28days) !!

Anyone???

D

DVI

Considering that there shall always be individuals that fall into the category of an outlier anyone willing to take your bet would be a moron.

Why?

Two reasons,

1. The outliers, there will be those individuals who sell high, and those who sell low, as well as the majority that fall in between.

2. Without being present to see you purchase such a set for 24m you A. cant prove that you did purchase it for that price, and B. I can't disprove it, oh and there's C. You could set up a deal with a friend or acquaintance to sell you one for that price.

Why don't you take the speculations about items that should not be considered rare (at least not yet) to where they belong, Uhall.

When you have proof that this item will be considered rare any time in the near future, then it will be more than welcome back here, but in the meantime since your argument is that it shall be a common item it certainly does not belong in a forum for "rare" items.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am curious how many would trade their phoenix suit for the knights armour?
I sure wouldn't trade my phoenix armor for the knight's set, there is no other armor that has the graphics anywhere close to phoenix and I can promise you, phoenix is much harder to come by, especially for a full set. No comparison IMO. I think the new will wear off, sell it high while you can!

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And you keep saying phoenix is selling in the 75-100m range. I have been back to UO for 5 months now and on stratics as much as you, I still have not seen any sell in that price range. Find me 2 full sets right now for 75m each and I'll buy both and put it with my set. Only full set I have seen was sold by Kahn on Napa for 200m and I know for a fact he got that for it. As much as you know how I like gold, 75 to 100m wouldn't even make me turn my head to sell, now find me that set for 75m, I need something new :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally Posted by Death Omen

--------------------------------------
Im kinda guessing he/she maybe got a full set by turning in rammel rubble or rat coins, liked the intial idea prices were over 10m a piece and is a little worried that prices are gonna drop when the new turn in items are released, so even suggests prices are gonna rise??? It pretty obvoius the knight armour aint gonna be in the same price range as old rare phoniex armour, and i too aint ever seen phoniex armour low as 75m...dbl that methinks to a conservative 150m.

I can see the knights armour sitting around 30m (ish) for a 6 piece set as its a very usefull suit , but thats IMO only.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies WHO!! wants a freindy bet!!! that prices will plumit when the rest of the ''trade in clean up brit items'' come into play!!!

Ill stake a lil ''1m wager'' that i can buy a full set for 24m!! 6 piece thats a mere 4m for 1 piece within 4 weeks time(28days) !!

Anyone???

lol

"4mil for a piece and 24mil for a full set!"

what about all these new war horse that pp sell for 3mil each?

so, lets see:
you need to tame around 8 horse (easy easy, fast fast and you can do it in 1 day, maybe 2) to buy a full set? LOL

what about all the items you have to turn in to get a full set?

nhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i think it'll worth more!
think about it!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
---------------------------------

Maybe i was a little low at 24m ..but i stand by ''30m for a set of 6'' (thats 5m per piece!!)

You can only sell a ''certain amount'' of war horses then ''everyone'' as got one or two of them,,the price is then worthless for a warhorse...think about it?

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
---------------------------------

Maybe i was a little low at 24m ..but i stand by ''30m for a set of 6'' (thats 5m per piece!!)

You can only sell a ''certain amount'' of war horses then ''everyone'' as got one or two of them,,the price is then worthless for a warhorse...think about it?
what about all these new war horse?
nothing!

ok, if you like stand on your price and good luck finding someone
that'll sell you a full set for this price!!!!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could not sell nearly that low if I wanted to; I paid far more for the turn-in items, and I got great deals from friends on bulks lots.

Something to keep in mind: Scythes are a couple mil per, cursed arties 600k or so. Gold sovereigns are impossible to find. These three items are about the only practical way to get a set because of the large number of points needed. And then, a full suit tends to go for even more than simply totaling up these turn-in item costs because relatively few people have the quantities necessary.

And, the only item that has been officially hinted at being added to the turn-in is another rare event item from magincia. Everything else is simply wishful thinking and speculation at this point.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess i should cash in my 600+ Gold coins then ehhh?
still have around 900 silver and too many copper to count though the latter 2 aren't really worth it.

And 2 think, just a few short months ago i couldn't sell the sets for 20k :O

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am astonished anyone was able to dedicate an entire structure to holding these coins for so long. Well done, friend.

I think I had 10 coins, which is probably about average.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pete :) and i thought myself ******** for keepin my house always full of crap...packratting (new phrase) pays off!! Only reason i have so many that came in right as i came back from uo and was training on those rats and kept all the coins i had even though i lose a couple hundred of them buyin stuff with them in pack and not knowing those go first :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what about all these new war horse?
nothing!

ok, if you like stand on your price and good luck finding someone
that'll sell you a full set for this price!!!!

LOL just logged into Europa and peeps selling warhorse for only 50k each!! bang goes your theory!!!! Infact i even bought one...3m my ass!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess i should cash in my 600+ Gold coins then ehhh?
still have around 900 silver and too many copper to count though the latter 2 aren't really worth it.

And 2 think, just a few short months ago i couldn't sell the sets for 20k :O

Yes well done Bardie...the rats coins were so easy to get in the brit sewers, i think they spawned for over a week possible 2 weeks after the one off castle invasion...i dont think a lot of people realized this!! well done for hanging on to em!!! time to cash in for you!!! but keep a few sets too !! there value will only go up as peeps get rid of em!!

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye quite easy to get, i think those darn rats got me to 70's in skills...i remember that time well as i was playin @ work and had to keep alt+tab'n and hope the red rats didnt' kill me haha

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL just logged into Europa and peeps selling warhorse for only 50k each!! bang goes your theory!!!! Infact i even bought one...3m my ass!!
nice to know that horse price has dropped =)
anyway, i dont have a "theory" i just say what i think about it!

All should keep in mind this:

Something to keep in mind:Scythes are a couple mil per, cursed arties 600k or so. Gold sovereigns are impossible to find. These three items are about the only practical way to get a set because of the large number of points needed. And then, a full suit tends to go for even more than simply totaling up these turn-in item costs because relatively few people have the quantities necessary.
i think this say all...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And likewise i think this says it all.....(On this board)

Trading Knights Armor set for White Stuffy Dwagon...any shard but i have the full suit on Pacs.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yes...there is a god!! Thankyou Jeremy!! lets see the price per set after this lot is traded in!!!!!!!! muahahaaaaa.....

Turn ins for phase 2=
Holiday and Valentine's gifts
SoS and MiBs
Power and stat scrolls (all kinds)
Treasure maps
Artifacts (various kinds - minor, Doom, etc)
Grobu's Fur
Fishing Nets

New rewards to pick=
A special Luck bracelet and ring
Virtue tiles (to see what these look like, visit the Chamber of the Virtues in central Britain.)
A beehive
an archery butte
a firepit
a nest with eggs
a yucca tree, a stand of bamboo, or a potted cactus
a mounted Dragon head, for hanging on the wall
Horse Barding (for decoration only!)

Awesome rewards to choose from too...just hope ive bought enough doom arties and powerscrolls cheap to buy everything i want!!!! weres the ''mouse hole'' though..maybe phase 3???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got mine for 70m and sold at 80m on europa about 6 weeks ago

Well done quick 10m prophit!! Iam afriad prices can only go down what with the new trade-in items...and thats just phase2!!!! alas there is plenty of other nice decor items to choose from too so maybe the knights armour wont drop an awefull lot because lots of players will choose the other decor gifts obvoiusly depending on the ticket price per new item which one would assume to be between 50k and 100k max points??