• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What player ran event would you rather take part in...

What would you rather take part in?

• #1 Fake IDOC

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • #2 Tricia

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • #3 PvP

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • #4 Clue Hunt

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • #5 try again!

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's say the prize pool has 50mil in it.

1. A fake IDOC house, where I "drop" it between a 60min span. Instead of dropping it, it would be a large tower with locked doors, that I would unlock. The house would have random decorations, chests, ect all unlocked and free for the taking. Instead of having the chests unsecured, it would be secured, but for anyone. That way packies don't win out as much.

2. A trivia contest. Questions about UO would be asked, and whoever answers each question correctly first (journal is law) wins 500k.

3. Naked PvP fights, old school style, no modded items allowed. Skill vs Skill.

4. A scavenger hunt of sorts. people start off with a clue and must follow it to another clue, so on and so forth until they reach the last one. first three to the end wins.

5. none of these would be fun... Try again Derium.

I'd like to get one of them planned soon on LS (ATL later), just not sure what one to try first!

I've been concerned A LOT about our community, and to me it's what's keeping me in game. And even though this is only scratching the surface, at least it's a small amount I can do to help the cause.

E

Evlar

You said "decro" again too... but we've had that little chat before ;)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Er, I selected try again before I read your description. But I selected try again wanting more options including a "all of the above" option.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to add that option in, but then I caught myself, I was asking what I should do first haha. Can't do em all at the same time ;)

E

Evlar

You hit the "edit" button... that's cheating :p

I picked the naked PvP mud-wrestling option :D

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
4 sounds the most fun to me! and I play on LS :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Maybe you can lend a hand with that one :) Unless of course you'd rather take part in it haha
not sure what Help can be as I will not have much time until June!
My son is home from Germany on leave so my schedule is always changing ATM, When he leaves to go to Afghanistan in June I will have more time!

But after that would be willing to lend a hand if needed!

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure what Help can be as I will not have much time until June!
My son is home from Germany on leave so my schedule is always changing ATM, When he leaves to go to Afghanistan in June I will have more time!

But after that would be willing to lend a hand if needed!

awe! well enjoy your time with him! We are not going anywhere... Unless EA says so, but that's a different story :sad3:

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try a maze multi floor house with icy patches covered floors. Set door to anyone and let the people run in and try to find what chest has the check in it. With multi chest could run the event over and over. Don't forget the repair deed for the none winning chest.

O

Old Man of UO

Try a maze multi floor house with icy patches covered floors. Set door to anyone and let the people run in and try to find what chest has the check in it. With multi chest could run the event over and over. Don't forget the repair deed for the none winning chest.
... and do it in Felucca with a couple Reds in the house, healers to rez outside.