• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] What!?!? no stickies on staining?

B

Beastmaster

Wow I turn my back for a few weeks (imbuing training's a !@#@$) and you guys don't get the mods to sticky any of the good stuff?

F

Flora Green

Agree with Beastmaster. All of the info can't be stickied, but I went hunting around today to find some threads with vital gardening info. It didn't take a lot of my time, but it IS annoying.

D

Dragonchilde

There are *way* too many stickies as it is. Eventually, I need to go through and see if we can clean up and organize things.

In the mean time, if you would like to see a sticky... compose a summary of what you want in it, and I'll see about adding it to the Gardening FAQ sticky.

D

Deb

The problem I think is that there are too many skills in one forum, thus
causing all the confusion. IMHO, I liked when skills had their own forum.
Made searching much easier. Or combine those that go hand in hand.
We are getting more skills now and it is confusing to begin with.

F

Flora Green

The problem I think is that there are too many skills in one forum, thus
causing all the confusion. IMHO, I liked when skills had their own forum.
Made searching much easier. Or combine those that go hand in hand.
We are getting more skills now and it is confusing to begin with.
This! It was so much better before.