• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What monsters can I slay to get the best seeds?

G

I kill the bog things and such in the swamps and I do the naturslist quest all the time, but where can I get different types of seeds and colors? All I have is yellow blue and red palms and rare pink and aqua seeds from the naturalist

G

Red yellow and Blue seeds are all that are available from monsters - they can create different plants than just the palms, to get to the higher plant types and colors you will have to start cross-polinating your plants: see Gardening FAQ at top for full explanation

Also on the naturalist quest you can take a green thorn and plant in any desert and it will open up another egg sac location, if u do all the normal egg sac locations plus this one I think there is another rare color available to you

G

Awsome thank you. Well guess I gotta lotta work to do.
Thanx again