• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What maintenance

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe a POST on uo.com IN ADVANCE would be useful, instead of a message at 8pm FRIDAY NIGHT GMT peak time to let us know what is going on

i take it that there is an urgent issue to fix, that cannot wait till the morning maintenance period

how about you let us know!

maybe a community co-ordinator can be employed to assist,to talk to the masses? oh wait you SACKED her, and she is now the community co-ordinator for EVE online

hello?...........anyone there?........ DIME BAR?

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UOHerald said:
Seed Trading Box are being removed from the game due to new found issues.
I guess this will be no real satisfaction for Esca according his loss of the event-seeds :(

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard they are purple with pink polka dots, although a few might be blue with stripes!

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
drat I want to go bed but my eggs wll burn, how longs it been down for and any idea how long before it comes back?

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no idea when it comes back. Hopefully soon!

...and yes, with zebra coloured racing stripes, most certainly.