• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] What macros do you want?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok I wanted to start a thread were people can list the macros they have not figured out yet this way we can build our list of completed macros and have a list of ones people can try to make and then maybe a list of ones that are not possible yet...

example I believe Petra was trying to make one for a ninja that would take you directly to form without clicking on menu

so far I have not been able to get this to work and am starting to think its not possible with choices we have so far

another one I have had limited succes with is one to close all corpses

guess what I am trying to say is I am bored and need something to work on :D

C

Caelas

I'd like to have a macro that toggles the "Mark as Quest Item" cursor. Don't know if it's possible, but hey, it would save time dealing with those ****ing elves in Heartwood.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'd like to have a macro that toggles the "Mark as Quest Item" cursor. Don't know if it's possible, but hey, it would save time dealing with those ****ing elves in Heartwood.
when the SA is opened up the client will then have the same options as the kr client and the kr client has the option to mark as quest item so this should be implemented when it goes live or shortly after....

C

Caelas

when the SA is opened up the client will then have the same options as the kr client and the kr client has the option to mark as quest item so this should be implemented when it goes live or shortly after....
Yeah I know that, I'm just looking for a shorter way to get the Mark as Quest item cursor than clicking the character, selecting the option...just hitting f7 would be lovely.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
making any kind of menu selection atm is buggered the only way this might be done I can think of would be a command line and not even sure you could do it that way one of the modders would have to look at that!

F

Fink

Is there any way to change speech or emote colour with a macro?