• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Kind Of Posts Are You Looking For

What Kinda Of Posts Are You Looking For?

• Pewpew each other - PVP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pewpew dragons - PVE

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Flowers, Pixies, Trogs, Dragons, Rouge, and Anything else - Generally Everything

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I will reply with my comment!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Littlepie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello All, Just wanted to see if I couldn't focus my staff a bit better by getting your needs met.

So please vote on this thread to see where I should move more people!

S

SnipeDragon

I chose: Flowers, Pixies, Trogs, Dragons, Rouge, and Anything else - Generally Everything

I would like to know why you chose to not include the most iconic creature of Warcraft in this description *mock glares* Murlocs.. :p Anyways, I look forward to seeing this section of Stratics getting started up.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
best of luck to you Littlepie. Most of the previous staffers (self-included) and former users don't really visit the forum area much. I pay more attention to UO since this area died a slow death a couple years back.

Sorry.

P.S. WoW Stratics lost its official fansite status a year or two back too because of the bad posts here with gold selling spam and other stuff. Might wanna remove that logo.