• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What kind of Equipment do people want on Siege?

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

T-hunting in full swing and general hunting, but since im straight from prodo shards where the only thing people want are the PERFECT items - What do people want here?

I got some help from Max Regarding PvP weapons and what is wanted, but what is wanted when it comes to Armor and jewelery?
Do people only buy full suits ( Since you usually lose all of it, not just one part ) or is there a market for Legendary items - if so - what is generally wanted on them?

Appreciate YOUR input :)

Thanks,

Ceronis Liadon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I usually pick a few good legendary items and then craft the rest of my suit to fill in the gaps. So I'm always on the lookout for nice legendary items.

So far as jewels, i usually craft those for pvp since the stats I'm looking for are specific. And for pvm I just sorta use what's on hand at the time.

I do have this weird obsession with bear masks, cleavers, and butcher knives so if you come across any legendary quality items in that category just hit me up for a quick buck.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be honest. I usually try and wear major or legendary gear in each slot. I'm always looking for jewels with 15/15+ hci/dci, EP, SSI, DI, and other mods. Weapons are all crafted. Armor can be anything with lmc, resistsx and other good mods.

Depending on price,, I'm always in the market for good legendary throw aways