• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What it is folks?

N

Nappy

So I was thinking of coming back after my long absence. Is this a wise move? I know I talked once before about coming back but my ISP was blowing major ass. Now that I can get my ping down below 200 I was thinkin of having some fun.

I am a little upset about loosing my houses and everything built over they years but I'm sure I can re-acquire some of that stuff.

Who all is still out here from my days? Anyone at all? Gimme a holla if you're still out there my people.

New ICQ #: 366-274-367

G

Still lots of fun for our family. Of course we are still in 2d, don't like the KR. If we can be of help on Sonoma let us know.

N

Nappy

Holy Hell!! There's a name I havent seen in years. How's it going Hor?

H

Horizon

I have been on for a few days. It may be awhile beforeI am a Hor again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have been on for a few days. It may be awhile beforeI am a Hor again.

[/ QUOTE ]need anything?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
let me see your OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO face !!!!!

C

Calell

Axel, I tell you what...you come back and I might stick around a little on Sonoma again. I swear though, I just checked your 'last' house one day last week and it was standing and happy, so I'm gonna beat you for letting it fall!
On the bright side, if you liked the location it's still there. Lemme know what you decide and I'll help out with what I can.

P.S. You change icq #s more than anyone else I know!!!

N

Nappy

Awesome....so what you're saying is had I come back last week I'd still have all my stuff. That makes me feel so much better!!! LOL

Thank you to everyone helping me get back on my feet. I really appreciate the gesture.

I'm in the process of reworking some templates seeing as how my characters are now obsolete. I've got alot of research to do so I can catch up on the pvp side of the house. Also gotta do a bit of farming and I'm still waiting on my copy of KR to see wha the hoopla is about.

I estimate I'll be ready to rock and roll again in about a month or so but it should be fun learning the changes and the hunting.

Thanks again to everyone. I'll see ya in game.

D

Dor of Sonoma

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks again to everyone. I'll see ya in game.

[/ QUOTE ]
*grins*

Absolutely looking forward to that! I was gone for quite awhile myself, due to unavoidable (and unforseen, damn it) circumstances.

If there are any AOE'ers out there in need of anything, please give me a holler! I'd love to see y'all up and running again. :-D

H

Horizon

I have been trying to talk Jheran into it, but he isnt buying yet.

H

Horizon

I think I must somehow include it in a wager at the poker table. I may be able to talk them into a game this Sunday.

G

Someone call up Ahriman, Kahn and the other old farts and we'll have ourselves a little comeback tour

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If there are any AOE'ers out there in need of anything, please give me a holler! I'd love to see y'all up and running again. :-D

[/ QUOTE ]

you say that like we arnt here.... theres still a AOE guild house, and its fully stocked.
and 3 of us play every night.
hahahahhaa.

mind you.... if you dont see us then i guess that means we are doing our jobs right!!!

N

Nappy

Dor - It's good to be back. Thank you for the help offer. I'm gonna have to stop by the Y when I get a chance.

Nex- Holy [censored] there's another face I haven't seen in forever. You coming back? Would be sweet if we got the crew back together in its entirety. I miss Kahn and his stories. Hell i've missed the whole crew which is why I'm back.

Hunter- Dude get yer ass back in game!!

Horizon- Tell J'heran to bring his ass back and bring Cal with him.

Voodoo- It's because of you and a few others we still even exist. I'm sure Dor didnt mean it as a slight against you. It would just be awesome to get everyone back together and public in a major way. :p

Tor- You said you still keep in touch with Ahri, get his ass back in game ASAP!

I'm hella excited. By the way Big O (Orien Aswydd) has been deleted and I have a new toon in the making. I felt the need to retire Big O since he was from a previous....shall we say era? It was a sad moment for me but I'm looking forward to the new era. (Not that anyone really cares....LOL)

P.S. Tor, do you still make sigs with Poser? I'm gonna need a new one for Nappy if it's not too much trouble.