• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is zoo turn ins?

• Thread starter Ethereal_Corpse
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Ethereal_Corpse

Sorry for the ? i just came back 2 months ago and keep hearing it

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go to the Zoo at Moonglow, you'll find a blue box which enables you to donate certain tamed creatures to the zoo. You transfer pets to the box - take care to not transfer your own pet by mistake :).

As the Zoo receives donations more animals are added to the exhibits. Donors get points depending on what animal they donate and once you earn enough points you can claim one of the rewards.

That's a pretty abbreviated description heh.

Wenchy

G

gramarye

Ethereal, what shard are you on? I'm on Europa and my tamer does the turn-ins a lot. Be happy to take you out for a minute or two and show you the way I do it. (minute or two is all it would take :))

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a similar system in the Britain Library (north of the castle gate) and the Vesper Museum (south side of the city). They all fit the same brief description Wenchkin gave, so if you are familiar with either of those that should help. They all give different rewards.

Stayin Alive,

BG

V

Vantobia

Anyone think the leather armour or studded armour set is worth donating the gold for ? Works out to be 8.25 mill a set ?

Leather Armor of the Britannia Royal Zoo

A full suit will give you

Mana Increase 15
Stamina Regeneration 15
Reflect Physical Damage 50%
Lower Reagent Cost 75%
Physical Resist 50%
Fire Resist 50%
Cold Resist 50%
Poison Resist 50%
Energy Resist 50%
Retrieved from "http://www.uoguide.com/Leather_Armor_of_the_Britannia_Royal_Zoo"

Studded Armor

A full suit will give you

Hit Point Increase 10
Mana Increase 15
Lower Mana Cost 50%
Physical Resist 50%
Fire Resist 50%
Cold Resist 50%
Poison Resist 50%
Energy Resist 50%
It should be noted that Lower Mana Cost is capped at 40%.

Retrieved from "http://www.uoguide.com/Studded_Armor_of_the_Britannia_Royal_Zoo"