• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your Second Life Name(s)

• Thread starter Wyld Cherry
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
W

Wyld Cherry

Yup, I would like and I bet ya everyone else would LOVE to know your SL alt names. How many alt's do you have and do you own an island or mainland.

Here I will start out

Envy Parx and my husband Strom Parx

My help out alt Vaniella Fayray (when I need cash OR something out of her inventory LoL

I do not own an island or mainland, that cost like $100 bucks and plus 20.00 to keep it updated and cleaned with bugs.

If you need something for your alt, you can shop at a awsome place. Not only you can shop in world, but there is a place online.

www.slexchange.com, its awsome

If anyone wants to make a sl account, refer me Envy Parx, If I remember right, you will have to a subscriber when you make the account. But its been awhile tho lol

So good luck to you and can't wait to see you in world and you will have a Second Life.:bowdown::danceb:

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far I just have the one avi, Niki Quintessa.

I dont own a thing.

Love it if everyone would add me as a friend. :)

W

Wyld Cherry

So far I just have the one avi, Niki Quintessa.

I dont own a thing.

Love it if everyone would add me as a friend. :)

Friendship will come your way when I sign in, watch for ya email :p

P

Polly

Polly Paterson.

I don't have an alt, hmmm maybe I should get one ;p

I have a sweet little beach plot on the main land. Protected water on two sides so I don't have to worry about my neighhours building some monstrosity and spoiling my view !

Polly

K

KChan

I created a person but my specs aren't exactly at the minimum so I struggle a bit with getting around. So not sure how it will work out for me, I'm still on that introduction isle because I eventually gave up on my computer.

My name is Karigan Galicia

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi KC!! I hope you can play. I'll add you to my friends just in case. :)

K

Katheryne

My name is Karigan Galicia
Yay! Consider yourself stalked! :)

My name is Katheryne Helendale. I am a member of a very extensive (and very nutty) family. I don't own any land, and probably never will; but I rent a very beautiful beach house on a privately-owned island. I dance for a living, and build furniture and various household items on the side. Someday I hope to have enough money to sustain my own storefront, so I can devote more time to my design work.

Well, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Hope to see you guys in game! :)

D

debslee

Callia Nestler.

Wyld and KChan, please add me, I will look out for you ingame.

As for me, I dont own anything as yet, although I am sure in the near future I will be looking into it. Still trying to find a SL job or learn crafting so I can make some money.:p

W

Wyld Cherry

Will do Callia :p and welcome to SL if noone hasn't welcomed ya aboard lol

J

Jimoh

Hellllloooooooo Everyone, thanks to Niki, I have found this forum :eek: the mind is the first thing that goes ya know.

I'm Jimoh Aristocrat and stumbling around the game like a newbee should :D

Hope to see you in the game soon.

D

debslee

Hellllloooooooo Everyone, thanks to Niki, I have found this forum :eek: the mind is the first thing that goes ya know.

Welcome Jimoh, glad you finally found us! Will be sure to look out for you in game......:D

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy to help you out Jimoh my friend. Was fun seeing you last night. Did I mention slingo is addicting? See you soon for that much needed shopping trip :D

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just found the SL forum, howdy y'all.

My char in SL is Mavric Moonites, I dont remember Day's name in SL.
I dont play very often, but Day is in game two or three times a week.

Maybe I'll catch some of you in game.

Mavric

K

Katheryne

Nabbed and adopted! :p

Sorry you didn't see me at my prime last night. I was kind of distracted *giggles*

P

Polly

/me waves at all the new faces here

Welcome to the forums and to some of you welcome to the game !

Look forward to seeing you all in game sometime. I want to come shopping with you Jim and Niki !

And Mav - I really want to meet Day !! (be nice to see you too of course)

Polly

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure you can come along Pol! :D

Mav, I didnt know you were in SL, I 2nd that I'd love to see you and meet Day too. How bout you come on and introduce us sometime?

Niki Quintessa in SL. :)

J

Jimoh

Katheryne I thought you WERE in your prime lol

I'm still feeling sorry that Milton missed it!!!!!!

Hope he comes to claim his shiny red swingline stapler rolleyes:

J

Jimoh

:confused:wonder what Katheryne's new name is going to be now that she's engaged, and not engaged in some skuldugery, ok maybe she is, but engaged to be tied down, ok not that tied down ya perv, well ok heck who really knows Kath huh, so congrats Katheryne, I guess, well yea, I think, ummm ok I'll just end this before I get into anymore trouble.

D

debslee

Yep congrats Kat & Peter - been a few hook ups in SL recently, which means more weddings in the future, which means more shopping and more clothes buying - so its all good! :D

So Kat do tell us what is your new surname going to be?

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing that SL lacks is name change, tho I did get to vote on the option to change it not long ago in a poll. *wishes to be Niki King again* Would you all pay for the option to change your name?

Congrats to Kat & Peter, my advice is short engagements and elopements. ;)

K

Katheryne

After seeing part of the bill for Akasha's wedding, elopement doesn't sound half bad! :p

Having the ability to change one's surname - perhaps even be given the option of choosing between the two when you partner - would be a wonderful idea, though I suspect limitations in how names are handled will probably kill any such effort. For example, if there's already a Peter Helendale running around, then that name won't be available for my partner, and the same goes if there's already a Katheryne with his last name running around...

Okay, so there's only two Katheryne's in all of SL -- but you still get the idea.

Still, it would be nice... The idea of creating a new avatar and transferring all 17,000 items in my inventory to her, as well as getting re-grouped, re-permissioned, etc.... They really don't make marriage easy - or cheap!

D

debslee

After seeing part of the bill for Akasha's wedding, elopement doesn't sound half bad! :p

Having the ability to change one's surname - perhaps even be given the option of choosing between the two when you partner - would be a wonderful idea, though I suspect limitations in how names are handled will probably kill any such effort. For example, if there's already a Peter Helendale running around, then that name won't be available for my partner, and the same goes if there's already a Katheryne with his last name running around...

Okay, so there's only two Katheryne's in all of SL -- but you still get the idea.

Still, it would be nice... The idea of creating a new avatar and transferring all 17,000 items in my inventory to her, as well as getting re-grouped, re-permissioned, etc.... They really don't make marriage easy - or cheap!
Sounds like RL! :p

M

MandiK

I just downloaded SL today & hope to find some of you!

My name is Mandi Kesslinger.

D

debslee

I just downloaded SL today & hope to find some of you!

My name is Mandi Kesslinger.
Hey Mandi - Welcome to SL - look me up and add me as a friend. If you need any help, just shout! :D

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Mandi! I got your friend req, poke me next time you see me on. :) Welcome to SL!

J

Jimoh

welcome to SL Mandi, hope you enjoy it and see you online soon. From experience Polly and Niki are shopping experts and love to drag people along with them :D Just be careful they are shopaholics. :lick:

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm Jim needs more clothes yet....how bout we make him come along too Mandi? ;)

K

Katheryne

Sounds like a plan!

Mandi, please feel free to add me as well - Katheryne Helendale.

L

ladywolf

Hi all I have 2 avies Ladywolf Fizz and Linda Brandes

See Niki and callia as promised I finally posted here