• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) what is your new years resolutiens

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo everbody :heart:

is almost three weeks since the new year day! so i think anybody who was going to quit their resolutien has alredy done such and so nobody has to be embarased by telling all the peple what they have resolved to do.

my resolutien was to get fit and lose wait. but i went to the jim and they said they could not let me execise there withut a doctors certifacate in case i died and lendeh sued them. :< i said i feel good and will not die any time soon but they said maybe i have the hart problems on acount of being to fat to live and do not know yet? is a worry! anyway i did star jumps to show them i am quite fit and they said stop on acount of the floor is shaking. so i did squats insted and then they said i was making a scene and please leave.

after that i gave up on that resolutien and insted this year i will try to cook at least one cuisene from a diferent culture every week :heart: i think 2014 will be very fun and delicios!

please tell me what is your resolutiens!

:heart:

from aleinikah

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Years ago, I made a resolution to make no more New Year's Resolution. It has been amazing easy to keep.

WildStar

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hallo everbody :heart:

is almost three weeks since the new year day! so i think anybody who was going to quit their resolutien has alredy done such and so nobody has to be embarased by telling all the peple what they have resolved to do.

my resolutien was to get fit and lose wait. but i went to the jim and they said they could not let me execise there withut a doctors certifacate in case i died and lendeh sued them. :< i said i feel good and will not die any time soon but they said maybe i have the hart problems on acount of being to fat to live and do not know yet? is a worry! anyway i did star jumps to show them i am quite fit and they said stop on acount of the floor is shaking. so i did squats insted and then they said i was making a scene and please leave.

after that i gave up on that resolutien and insted this year i will try to cook at least one cuisene from a diferent culture every week :heart: i think 2014 will be very fun and delicios!

please tell me what is your resolutiens!

:heart:

from aleinikah
My resolution for this year is to lose weight, work out more, study more, go back to school and do well, write more, and learn to program. Also I would like to do a handstand without using a wall for support. hehe