• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your favorite quest line thus far?

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
So, I was having a wonderful conversation with our WoW Stratics Team. The topic of conversation was the various quest lines. Which is your personal favorite? What one has just cracked you up or made you consistently go back to?

I have a couple of favorites myself. One of them is the introduction into the Deadmines. That whole arc where you find out the daughter is gunning for revenge in Westfall.

Metro

WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The deadmines area used to be my favorite back in classic. I'd love to see it again now that the whole area has changed.
The other really iconic questline was the Rambo reference from BRD, also alliance only and during classic.
Since Cata I haven't really leveled much so I haven't gotten a chance to see any of the new stuff. I really want to before WoD, so I'll be watching this thread to hear what others recommend as great places to start.