• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your best ring/bracelet for an archer? for pvp or pvm...

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

Just curious what the best ring for an archer is... As i am using a resilient bracer and battle essence ring for my pvm archer.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm currently using Ring of the Vile, but will soon be switching that out for one either from a DF or from the Heartwood quests prior to the nerf. The only thing I really use on the Vile is the Dex & Poison Resist. I've got much better combinations of ring/brace that I can use. I just need to change up my legs/arms once I put a Jackal's Collar into the mix.

My current brace is:

Resist +12
Str 7
Dex 6
Int 7
DI 21%

B

Bluntman2

Well, seeing I need a bracelet to help get my archery up to 120 and also some added dex to get up to 150+ , here is what I am wearing currently....

Archery +8
Dex Bonus 4
Enhance Potions 15%
Hit Chance Increase 9%
Damage Increase 21%

G

I use these:

Ring
Str 6
Dex 7
HCI 11
DCI 12
DI 22

Brace
Dex 6
HCI 11
LRC 15
DI 23

D

Death Adder

Archers are looking for jewels with HCI, DCI and DI... preferably max HCI on both jewels so you can hit the HCI cap with the Spirit of the Totem, Legs of Bane or the HCI on your weapon. After HCI/DCI/DI, you want stats, resists and depending on your template LMC/FC/FCR.

I'm using this brace:

15 HCI
13 DCI
25 DI
14 Physical Resist
2 FCR

and one of these two rings (depending on what my current template is):

15 HCI
11 DCI
20 DI
7 Int
2 FCR