• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what is with ninjitsu..

O

oro

First off I find out there is a gap that has to be filled with jewelry to get from 65ish to 85 now at 105.5 im stuck again.. Anybody face this same problem? *smiles*

S

Still Frame

First off I find out there is a gap that has to be filled with jewelry to get from 65ish to 85 now at 105.5 im stuck again.. Anybody face this same problem? *smiles*
Ninja sucks to work hehe just gotta kinda spend alot of time on it even if u get stuck

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kinda related... when you morph out of animal form and back into human does the game freeze up for 40 seconds for anyone else? (using kr if that helps)

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup it sucks. grab a hci bow and as much lower mana as you can and start ds'n tenticles of harrower in khaldun, it slow but you gain constantly

F

Fink

kinda related... when you morph out of animal form and back into human does the game freeze up for 40 seconds for anyone else? (using kr if that helps)
Yup, I find KR's worse than 2D client but it happens in both. Dismount a ninja in animal form and it's like a free paralyse.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i see.. is this a bug or intended? because, as far as i can tell, i simply cannot turn back into human form near a mob or i'll die.