• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the status on the fishing scroll fix?

W

Wojoe

I paid for your booster so how about addressing it's issues.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Their is no eta at this time. Most are hoping the next publish ...

B

Babble

At the moment it is working as intended.
They just will review it, to see if it is maybe not a little too tedious?

W

Wojoe

No it is not working as intended, Not 1 scroll higher then a 105 has been recieved by anyone.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No it is not working as intended, Not 1 scroll higher then a 105 has been recieved by anyone.
Not true. Someone got a 110. The problem is you have to first get 8 105's to get a 110 scroll binded, then get to 106 skill, so you start getting dungeon fish orders.

Never the less you shouldn't have to be scrolled to 110 to get a 110, and the drop rate is absurd.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
as far as i know wojoe is correct I think the problem is that in order to get higher spells scrolls you need 106 to get the dungeon fish drops but to get 106 you have to combine 105s so its kinda like a catch 22 thing ... not positive but thats my guess

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
what uvtha said I was writing at same time lol

S

Smokin

I want to know when they are going to fix fish not stacking or fish steaks. It was working fine 2 weeks ago or so.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
mine are all stacking! there was a bug that was fixed that would actually create fish and if you have these fish still they wont stack with the ones you catch now!
most people did not even realize this was happening so maybe thats whats happening ?

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I paid for your booster so how about addressing it's issues.
Fixes? Lol... They have 19 more days to fix anything substantial or they'll be receiving 12.99 a month less from me.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fixes? Lol... They have 19 more days to fix anything substantial or they'll be receiving 12.99 a month less from me.

Don't say such things. They will rush and add some more eye candy in the game to entice you to keep playing while it's still broken.(Meaning it is working as intended)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought they are still "LOOKING" into it. Not a top priority atm. It's friday they be taking off soon to go home and play WoW .:wall:

S

Smokin

mine are all stacking! there was a bug that was fixed that would actually create fish and if you have these fish still they wont stack with the ones you catch now!
most people did not even realize this was happening so maybe thats whats happening ?
Hmm I guess I need to unload my fish from my boat and house and see, I am talking regular fish too not special kind. But this is happening and I have no fish on me.

I

ikaikaman

But I did get one:

I still have it if you do't believe me ...
I believe.but AFTER using scrollsheets, training 106,and offered including Dungeon's fish, or desperately way........

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually seems there are 2 checkpoint where you get the 105:
at 25-30 points and at 100-120 points.
I have a theory: there is a bug in the 100-120 points. At this checkpoint you should receive the 110, but you receive the 105 and every higher sop are shifted in the higher checkpoint. So if I'm right, actually we are unable to get the 120 but max the 115.