• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] what is the rule for spell damage when.....

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is the rule for spell damage when you have other mage skills. I remember reading somewhere that if I had 30 (?) necro, myst, animal tame skill points you loose the sdi bonus. or something to that effect. so if I ran a scribe mage with say 60 spellweaving or 60 myst do I loose "all" the sdi bonus for my magey spells or for just the additional mage based skill. if someone has a link to the post that would be great as well. thx

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PVP SDI Cap is 30% if you only have one major skill set over 30.
So If you have magery and evalint but no necro, ss, focus, mysticism, chivalry, spell weaving, taming, animal lore, music, bard skills, ninjitsu, bushido, greater than or equal to 30 then your SDI cap is 30. If anyone of those is 30 or greater then your sdi cap drops to 15.