• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the current 3 most effective pvp templets?

I

imported_S!ckLoveR

Why don't you stealth around your shard's main PvP "arena" and see for yourself? And better yet try to re-create the templates you see and run with each a while. No other way.

I can guarantee most gimps will be using magery, ninjitsu, necromancy or chivalry in various combinations helped by parrying or healing or whatever. It's too easy to spot the 2-3 dominant combos of the above but don't forget that it's also about the right items and THAT'S what you should be taking notes of mostly.

Don't lurk around Champ spawns, templates there are better suited for team-work and PvP/PvM sometimes.. Or just the occasional Stealth/Ninja gang-bang. Not really dependable for Free-For-All PvP.

G

Dismount tamer = lame as hell.

Anything involving necro (mage or dexxer) = lame as hell.

Anything involving 4fc chiv = unkillable if your not dumb.

G

My account isent reactivated. Im still not sure if i will go back. My wife loves me now when i don't play any game.

Toguro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mages = lame as hell
wrestle mages with enhance pots/DCI= unkillable if they are smart

I

imported_dexdash

The most powerful templates for pvp tipicaly have a combo of these skills with some other supporting skills.

mage
necro
chiv
bushido
ninja
(i dont count tamers as pvp but the stealth dismount tamers are a pain in everyones side right now)

I

imported_Vexxed

Well.. I'll go for the easy one that's a given

120 Mage
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Necro
120 SS
120 Med

Use a Spell Channelling No penalty Mage weapon that's 1 handed....(w/ DCI if your lucky) Have your jewelry put you at 2/5 or 2/6 casting with DCI / Magery /45-50% enhance potions... (alot use Inquis so the jewlry becomes easier to find)...

So you have plenty of Mana all your mage / necro spells, enough dci that if your skilled the best dexxers will have problems, & Enhance potions for any moment's you find yourself lacking...

The common variant on this is

120 Mage
120 Eval
120 SS
105 Necro
120 Resist
80 poison
Remaining in Meditation (depends on skill cap & quality of suit MR etc) 55 at the most.

and now you can DP or even leathal with Omen... & other mages without potions will be having problems....

Weakness ??? None really if you built it right.... perhaps a dismount, but with a Wand as an alternate weapon for non-interuptable G heals coupled with Enhaned potions / Teleport / Invis / Bonded pet & Ball etc....

G

Will a pure mage work?
120 magery
120 eval
120 medi
120 magicresist
100 scribe
100 anatomy
40 focus
I think this is what my mage has
100 LRc
40 LMC
MR i cant remember
2/6 casting
65+ in all resist

I

imported_mr.blackmage

why anat and why not wrestle to 120? Specials will come in handy at some point or another.