• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] What is the best way to train to 120?

polanco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
subj

I'm casting Tribulation on myself. Crystal Ball says 'too easy'.

fastest way is get to 90.1 then do the quest for discordance mastery, then keep casting despair or trib on yourself, so you are doing it right,
the other way discoing targets takes much longer

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safer method without getting your status bar cluttered up with the status effects - Use tribulation on your mount via last target. Not sure if it works when your are unguilded and in Tram though. But it works if you are guilded.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safer method without getting your status bar cluttered up with the status effects - Use tribulation on your mount via last target. Not sure if it works when your are unguilded and in Tram though. But it works if you are guilded.
I think they just changed this with the new update