• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the activity like nowadays?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I have seen its still pretty active on Atlantic. I've been doing the cities pretty much every day last week and always a couple of other guilds to fight with. I mainly play evening time in the UK form 6pm onwards. I have logged in the mornings and had nobody there.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I have seen its still pretty active on Atlantic. I've been doing the cities pretty much every day last week and always a couple of other guilds to fight with. I mainly play evening time in the UK form 6pm onwards. I have logged in the mornings and had nobody there.
Sonoma is a lot more active than it was 1 year ago. It seems that there is a group of Xshard PvPers that can pull 12+ online players at primetime & 5+ regularly. We've actually had multiple harrower fights in the last Month 1 of which was 4+ hours with over a dozen people on each side. It seems that when no PvP is happening people are just farming Exodus which can very quickly get the PvP gear you need.

Most of the PvP are IN VvV.. but don't fight in the towns much. The Town fights happen maybe 25% as often as a Despise or Dungeon Fight. People are in the system though it's simply that there's really not that much to fight for. Get your VvV gear and your good to go and can do a little town fighting here and there to maintain that. Too bad there is no PvP component to Exodus. I'd love to be able to RAID that.. heh

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad there is no PvP component to Exodus. I'd love to be able to RAID that.. heh
Yeah that would be pretty dam sweet. I agree with you about the towns. I don't find it fun at all to be honest. I just go and participate to get the points for my arties. I LOVE fighting in despise and over the champ spawns / harrys etc. Even gate fighting at Yew is more fun than doing the towns.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just had a baby before Christmas so I've not been playing much. When I am on I still patrol the towns, Hardly see anyone but its where I participate. In the 2015 look ahead, I was encouraged they mentioned faction style interactions added to VvV hopefully laeger scale sieges, town control and ability to swear loyalty to virtue, vice or remain independent.

Lore's Player

PS I do like the slower occupation rate because it gives people a chance to get into town and take it over... prior if you missed the first 2 mins, the battle was almost over.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else noticed that characters who are not in VvV but who are in the same guild with VvV characters no longer see the announcements about VvV battles?

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else noticed that characters who are not in VvV but who are in the same guild with VvV characters no longer see the announcements about VvV battles?
Thanks Tina, I should have when someone in my guild asked what city was active so they could avoid going orange, when before they would have known. Didn't even think about the change until you pointed it out.

Thanks,

Lore

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Tina, I should have when someone in my guild asked what city was active so they could avoid going orange, when before they would have known. Didn't even think about the change until you pointed it out.

Thanks,

Lore
I started a thread earlier this week to report the issue in the Bugs Forum, but no one seems to be moderating that forum anymore.

Messy boy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I just joined VvV for the free artefacts, sometimes I get killed while banking and get points for it? I would like to see different reward options for collecting silver points because the current big rewards like the banner and tile and scroll don't appeal to me at all. I would collect silver if they had an ethereal mount reward or a robe with nice stats or some runic hammers or something you can use to craft with. Thank you