• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is SI's and there alliances goal?

• Thread starter silmsurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silmsurion

I havent played UO in a week or so. But i logged on today to find that the newly formed LSN has joined the SI alliance. With this new addition too its alliance; SIs goals and desires got me thinking.
My first question is to lsn. Why would you ally a guild?
Ive seen many posts in the past from players that were under the old tag, as well as the newly formed tag.
In those posts they stated that pvp was fun and they had great fights with many guilds. But the new state of lsn can only be seen as a new direction. A direction which leads away from the old days of good fights posts too new days filled with drama posts on stratics and the lot that comes with it.

As for the other guilds and the entire si alliance I must compare it to an age old sagic sayin. A cord of 3 is not quickly broken.
I guess thats the reason.
But while the cord of 3 is strong; the cords over time rot individually.
I personally have drive and desire and would sharpen my stick so i could stand alone if i had too.
On the uo.com guild page SI states its charter is to be the premiere spawning guild.
That idea is defunct and cannot be achieved under its current state.
I dont understand based upon any reason that could be given as to why any guild or any player would want to be in a gross monstrosity of an alliance the size of si.

Silmwaren Surion, jan. 5, 2008

N

NowAndForever

LSN is made up of old UGK/HOS members. They needed a big ally because they cannot fight without one. It was H20 last week. LSN is like a tiny red newbie....they'll learn the hard when that SI is no friend to them or anyone. Ask C@S(there dog on a leash).

As for SI they take in anyone and everyone. Kind of like a mutt! Not intended to flame but was the best join of description for that group.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
H20 and Cartel work together to fight SI.
H20 and Cartel work together to fight LSN.

It makes sense for SI and LSN to work together to fight "DA". I mean h20/cartel.

H20/Dea is a PvP guild.
Cartel is a PvP Guild.

According to everyone on this forum SI is a tram spawning guild.

These big bad pvp guilds come here to complain about having more people to fight? That doesn't make any sense.

L

Lord_Spartacus

<blockquote><hr>

H20 and Cartel work together to fight SI.
H20 and Cartel work together to fight LSN.

It makes sense for SI and LSN to work together to fight "DA". I mean h20/cartel.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Funny man Splinter ... Cartel allies with no one. There might be instances where a Cartel "member" messes around with people in any guild, whether it's H2O, DEA, ROC, SI, anyone, as we don't try and control who ours members are friends with. However, when it comes to ANY kind of fight (outside of Yew), Cartel has always and will always stand alone against whatever alliances are out there. Take you and me for instance, I fight "with" you all the time ... but when it comes to you fighting any Cartel you can bet I'll be the first to help my guild member chase ya to the end of Britannia!

Does this make us allies?!? Helllllll no!

I

imported_SuperKen

<blockquote><hr>

According to everyone on this forum SI is a tram spawning guild.

These big bad pvp guilds come here to complain about having more people to fight? That doesn't make any sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, sorry to interrupt in this oh so important discussion about the alliance of LSN and SI, but just wanted to point something out.

We (Cartel) aren't complaining. We don't even actually care, but we did find the move humorous. So you're right, it wouldn't make any sense if we were complaining about having more people to fight. And we haven't done that.

However, if you think about it, the less people fighting each other, the less excitement and general chaos on the field, which leads to an overall better PvP experience for everyone involved.

btw, SI isn't just a tram spawning guild. Y'all put up a good fight and win your share of fights, imo. You guys also have some excellent pvpers, some dubious templates, and good organization.

Just my 2 cents.

G

Lets pretty this up a bit folks, remember its a game, its supposed to be fun.

G

H2O and Cartel (D*A) still exist?

I thought those guys would've quit a long time ago! :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

LSN is made up of old UGK/HOS members. They needed a big ally because they cannot fight without one. It was H20 last week. LSN is like a tiny red newbie....they'll learn the hard when that SI is no friend to them or anyone. Ask C@S(there dog on a leash).

As for SI they take in anyone and everyone. Kind of like a mutt! Not intended to flame but was the best join of description for that group.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your funny. Sad, but funny.

N

NowAndForever

Truth hurts I guess but Si has ALWAYS been this way. Not one person can dispute other then to feel the shame of being in those alliances.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think all that needs to be said has been said.

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.